We’ve Implemented New Safety Measures.
We’re over the moon to have the all clear to reopen our doors for business from 17th May 2021.
Your safety has always been our priority and in this ‘new normal’ as we reopen that has never been more important. So we’re guided by the UK Government guidance and we’ve listened to all your feedback and here are the new safety measures we have now implemented.
- Urban Jump’s NHS Test & Trace QR code will be available at all entry points and throughout the building for customers to meet their obligations to check in to our location when they visit.
- Face masks to be worn at all times except if: less than 12 yrs old, active on jump session; seated in cafe / spectator areas or have a medical exemption.
- In line with current government guidance bookings are currently restricted to groups of no more than six or two households. Please limit non participating supervising adults to one per booking. Seating areas will be adapted to allow for maximum group sizes of 6.
- Party bookings will initially be restricted to groups of 6 and are available to book via the book now button. Larger party groups will be reintroduced as the Government restrictions on groups are eased.
- All Urban Jump staff will now be required to wear face coverings when travelling around our site and interacting with customers.
- Dodgeballs from our dodgeball court will now be removed in light of the new restrictions on team sports for 6+ individuals. The area will be used as an open jump area for all participants.
- Things will looking a little different with extensive safety markings and signage (i.e. social distancing, hand washing).
- Session capacity has been reduced & will be reviewed frequently.
- New online booking process (inc. watching our mandatory safety briefing video online prior to completing your purchase).
- New COVID19 compliant safety waivers required.
- No walk ins (i.e. must book online).
- New contactless check in procedure.
- Changes to our timetable & opening hours.
- Gaps between sessions for cleaning and to help manage session changeovers.
- Socially distanced seating plan with plenty of places for spectators to watch comfortably.
- Increased on site airflow.
We will continue to monitor Government guidelines and adapt our safety measures as procedures as necessary.