Update to our Covid-19 measures
With the easing of the lockdown rules from the 19thJuly we have been able to review our Covid-19 procedures which will include:
- We are now able to accept larger bookings for families, groups, and parties.
- Face masks will not be compulsory for visitors aged 12+ but we ask that you consider wearing one to help protect others.
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings when travelling around our site and interacting with customers.
- Hand sanitiser stations and sneeze screens will remain.
- Our centre wide anti-viral sanitisation procedures will continue.
- Session capacity will continue to be reduced & will be reviewed frequently.
- All bookings will continue to be made on-line only. We cannot accept walk-ins.
- Airflow and ventilation will continue to be increased.
- Session start times will be staggered to aid social distancing.
- Customers will continue to be instructed to watch our safety briefing video before arrival to speed up check in and help social distancing.
- The NHS Test & Trace QR code will be available at entry and throughout the building for customers to meet their obligations to check in to our location when they visit.
- Our cancellation policy with refund remains @ 72 hours prior notice in writing to email@example.com.
We will continue to monitor Government guidance and adapt our safety measures and procedures, as necessary.