Update to our Covid-19 measures
With the Government’s removal of COVID19 measures across the UK, we’ve been able to review our safety procedures once again:
- We’re now able to accept larger bookings for families, groups, and parties.
- Session capacity has returned to their pre-pandemic levels.
- We welcome back ‘walk in’ bookings (although we advise customers to continue to pre-book on line).
- Face masks are no longer compulsory but we welcome any guests personal preference to wear one should the wish to do so.
- Airflow and ventilation will continue to be increased.
- Customers will continue to be instructed to watch our safety briefing video before arrival to speed up check in.
- Hand sanitiser stations and sneeze screens will remain.
- Our centre-wide anti-viral sanitisation procedures will continue.
- Our cancellation policy with refund remains @ 72 hours prior notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to monitor Government guidance and advise of any changes if they are introduced.