We've Implemented New Safety Measures
Your safety has always been our priority and in this 'new normal' as we reopen that has never been more important. So we're guided by the UK Government guidance and we've listened to all your feedback and here are the new safety measures we have now implemented.
As a result of the Prime Minister's recent announcement on steps to control the resurgence of the virus across the country, as of as of 24th September 2020 we will introduce new safety measures 1-6 below in addition to those measures already in place. Click here for more detail on the latest safety announcement via the UK Government's official website.
- Urban Jump's NHS Test & Trace QR code will be available at all entry points and throughout the building for customers to meet their obligations to check in to our location when they visit
- Face masks to be worn at all times except if: less than 12 yrs old, active on jump session; seated in cafe / spectator areas or have a medical exemption
- In line with the Government's latest 'Rule of 6' mandate, we'll now have to limit individual group sizes to 6 people or fewer (with exceptions for cohabiting family groups and support bubbles)
- Party packages how been revised to align with the Government's latest guidance on COVID19 safety measures. Click here for more details on our current birthday party packages
- All Urban Jump staff will now be required to wear face coverings when travelling around our site and interacting with customers
- Dodgeballs from our dodgeball court will now be removed in light of the new restrictions on team sports for 6+ individuals. The area will be used as an open jump area for all participants
- Things will looking a little different with extensive safety markings and signage (i.e. social distancing, hand washing)
- Session capacity has been reduced & will be reviewed frequently
- New online booking process (inc. watching our mandatory safety briefing video online prior to completing your purchase)
- New COVID19 compliant safety waivers required
- No walk ins (i.e. must book online)
- New contactless check in procedure
- Changes to our timetable & opening hours
- Gaps between sessions for cleaning and to help manage session changeovers
- Socially distanced seating plan with plenty of places for spectators to watch comfortably
- Increased on site airflow
- Lockers will be out of use
We will continue to monitor Government guidelines and adapt our safety measures as procedures as necessary.