We've Implemented New Safety Measures
Your safety has always been our priority and in this 'new normal' as we reopen that has never been more important. So we've listened to all your feedback and here are the new safety measures we have now implemented.
- Things will looking a little different with extensive safety markings and signage (i.e. social distancing, hand washing)
- Session capacity has been reduced & will be reviewed frequently
- In line with the Government's latest 'Rule of 6' mandate, we'll now have to limit individual group sizes to 6 people or fewer (with exceptions for cohabiting family groups).
- Party packages how been revised to align with the Government's latest guidance on COVID19 saftey measures. See Party Packages page for more details
- New online booking process (inc. watching our mandatory safety briefing video online prior to completing your purchase)
- New COVID compliant safety waivers required
- No walk ins (i.e. must book online)
- New contactless check in procedure
- Masks must be worn by all visitors aged 11 and over (exc. whilst participating in a jump session or dining in our cafe)
- Changes to our timetable & opening hours
- Gaps between sessions for cleaning and to help manage session changeovers
- Socially distanced seating plan with plenty of places for spectators to watch comfortably
- Increased on site airflow
- Lockers will be out of use
We will continue to monitor Government guidelines and adapt our safety measures as procedures as necessary.