What's on offer?
We offer amazing trampoline urban rainforest parties. Everyone loves them....and you will too, we're sure of it!
We have party packages for all age groups. If you have guests aged under 5 years you have slightly different options due to the minimum age required on Open Jump sessions. Please contact us to discuss these further if you wish.
We have 3 large party rooms and each can easily accommodate between 10-25 guests. We can accommodate larger parties of course but you will need to contact us at the centre to discuss so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
What's included in our 'standard' party package?
- 60 minutes of activity time
- 30 minutes in one of our private party rooms
- Host or hostess
- Urban Jump trampoline Socks
- Party e-vites
- A choice of either sandwich, pizza slices or hot dogs served with
- Sharing bowls of potato crisps
- Unlimited jugs of squash & water
- Sharing plates of veggie and fruit crudités.
Our VIP party packages include:
- Everything above +
- Exclusive use of our VIP Party room
- Exclusive use of our amazing interactive BEAM and all its games
- Polar Krush slushy drinks for ALL paying party guests
- A gift voucher for the lucky birthday child
Optional extras available too
As well as everything included as standard in our party packages above, organisers can choose from a host of additional optional extras to tailor event as they wish. All of these are available to add online as you reserve your special event with us.
- What's the minimum age limit for parties? 5 years and above for parties held during open session times
- But what if I have party guests under the age of 5? People wishing to reserve parties for children under the age of 5 must reserve their party during our dedicated Urban Jump Under 10s sessions which we run every Saturday 9-10am and Sunday 10-11am
- Can I book a party for under 5s during school term time, when its a little quieter? Yes, you can and it can be combined with our very popular Mini Mornings sessions, designed specifically for pre-schoolers. Please contact us at the centre for more information
- How do we complete the waivers? Ideally, online, that way when you arrive at our site we can get your guests kitted up, briefed and start your party. A safety waiver for all party guests must be completed before the party can commence, if you are having problems completing this please contact us for further help.
- Are socks included? Yes, socks are included for all guests as they are compulsory for trampolining. These can be taken home by your guests and used again when you come to visit next time
- Where can parents of the kids wait? We have ample seating upstairs and down for spectating and all have easy access to drinks and snacks from our cafes. Please note: The exclusive party rooms are for party guests and helpers only.
- How many do I book for when making a reservation? It is advisable to book for the maximum you expect to attend; you can then amend your booking up to 7days before the party date
- When do I need to pay for my reservation? At your time of booking. If your party number reduces we will refund you the cost up to seven days before the party date. Unfortunately, we do not accept deposit payments
- Can you cater for special dietary requirements? We will try our best to accommodate these, please contact us to discuss what these are and add them to your booking up to seven days before the party date
- Can I bring my own birthday cake? We do allow guests to bring in their own cakes, but we do operate a no nut policy at the centre
- Do you have lift access? Yes
What our customers think!
Give us a call
Use the button below and talk directly with us.
Send us an email
Use the email button below and talk directly with us.
How did we do?
Use the review button below and leave us a review.