Mini Mornings (school term times only)
Mini Mornings provides a 4-hour open play session for children aged under 5 to have fun on our trampolines and the soft play area all for one entry price.
Children taking part in this session are required to be accompanied by a participating adult at all times. Participating adults must accompany their children on the trampoline equipment.
The price for one adult and one child entry is £12. Pre-booking is advised, maximum capacity limits apply.
For bookings of 4 or more please phone our office to book on 01435 863277.
One adult may supervise up to 2 children. One child may be accompanied by a maximum of 2 adults. Extra costs for additional adults or children apply.
Terms & Conditions
- One adult may supervise up to 2 under 5's and one child may be accompanied by a maximum of 2 participating adults.
- The £12 session price includes an entry for one under 5 and one adult. Additional entry for an adult or child is priced at £6 each.
- Trampoline socks must be worn by all participants. These are available for an additional £1.50 per pair.
- Prices are based on a 4-hour session, discounts are not applied for shorter participation, later entry or departure.
- Please note watching a safety briefing video before entry to the trampoline areas is mandatory.
See out booking page for details on sessions.
View our gallery to see more images of the Urban Under 10's sessions.
Our sessions start and finish on the hour. Some sessions have minimum age restrictions. Please use the book now feature of our website to check timetabled sessions, age restrictions, prices and availability. Online bookings take advantage of discounted ticket entry compared to walk in prices.
All participants must wear trampoline grip socks, have a valid safety waiver and have completed the safety briefing. Socks can be added to your online booking or purchased on arrival. Trampoline grip socks from other parks must be in a good and safe condition if reused. Please be aware any other type of sock will not be permitted for use in the park.
We ask that you arrive 30 minutes before your session start time. This allows enough time to check in, ensure everyone in your group has the right socks, is safety briefed and ready to jump at the start of their session time.
Make sure you check the timetable before booking as some sections of the park may be closed off for other activities or special events. This way you can be sure to enjoy the whole of the Urban Jump experience when you arrive.
What our customers think!
Give us a call
Use the button below and talk directly with us.
Send us an email
Use the email button below and talk directly with us.
How did we do?
Use the review button below and leave us a review.