Bouncing fun for everyone in our trampoline arena
There's so much to do in the trampoline arena. Free style foam pits, climbing walls, balance beam, interactive challenge, basketball hoops & a full size dodge ball court.Wall to wall trampolines, freestyle foam pits, trampoline dodge ball and more, there’s plenty for you to do!
With so much more to explore than just our trampoline park, it’s making us exhausted just thinking about it!
Who's it for?
But we do have some rules.
- Jump & Jungle session jumpers must be over 5 years of age
- Jumpers under the age of 7 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
If you are worried your toddler might be too small to jump with the bigger kids, then don’t worry we have you covered. Check out our special Mini Morning & Under 10s Sessions, specifically designed for younger children to enjoy the trampoline park with parents.
How long do you get?
All sessions last 1 hour and begin on the hour. We ask guests to arrive at the centre 30 minutes before the start of their session. You must attend our mandatory safety briefing before being allowed on to the trampolines.
Other Need To Knows
- Our sessions start and finish on the hour. Some sessions have minimum age restrictions. Please use the book now feature of our website to check timetabled sessions, age restrictions, prices and availability
- Online bookings take advantage of discounted ticket entry compared to walk in prices
- All participants must wear trampoline grip socks, have a valid safety waiver and have completed the safety briefing. Socks can be added to your online booking or purchased on arrival. Trampoline grip socks from other parks must be in a good and safe condition if reused. Please be aware any other type of sock will not be permitted for use in the park
- We ask that you arrive 30 minutes before your session start time. This allows enough time to check in, ensure everyone in your group has the right socks, is safety briefed and ready to jump at the start of their session time
- Make sure you check the timetable before booking as some sections of the park may be closed off for other activities or special events. This way you can be sure to enjoy the whole of the Urban Jump experience when you arrive